The Vic Theatre, designed by architect John E.O. Pridmore, opened in 1912 as the Victoria Theatre. It took three years to build the luxurious five-story vaudeville house. The lobby floor and staircases are still Italian marble, and the interior still has most of the original ornate wall sculptures. The acoustics are near perfect, and the balcony has wonderful sight-lines.
Today the Vic Theatre is located in the Central Lakeview area, an eclectic neighborhood which is home to great restaurants, theater, and shopping. The subject property contains 14,098 square feet of building area situated on a parcel of land containing 12,340 square feet. The Vic can easily accommodate 1400 people with seating for 1000.