SET TIMES RELEASED
OFFICIAL AFTER PARTIES ANNOUNCED
June 30, 2015 — React Presents is thrilled to release the 2015 schedule and set times, as well as announce the official after parties for Mamby on the Beach, happening at the finest clubs and venues in Chicago! Tickets are on sale now at www.mambybeach.com. Weekend passes and single day tickets are selling fast, so grab yours while you still can.
The Mamby 2015 Schedule is here:
Check out the Official Mamby on the Beach After Parties below:
- Official Mamby Beach Pre-Party: AC Slater & Hotel Garuda – the MID – RSVP for No Cover at Clubtix.com
- James Murphy (DJ Set) & George Fitzgerald – the MID – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Goldroom (DJ Set) & Autograf – Yacht Party – Tickets available at Clubtix.com (3 Hour Open Bar)
- Felix Da Housecat – Evil Olive – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Moon Boots – Primary – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Art Department & Gene Farris – the MID – Tickets available at Clubtix.com
- Tanlines (DJ Set) – Progress Bar – RSVP for No Cover at Clubtix.com
- Holt (DJ Set) and Glass Lux (DJ Set) – Beauty Bar – RSVP for No Cover at Clubtix.com
If you’re interested in covering the festival, please fill out the press application here.
2015 Teaser Video: https://youtu.be/
Announcement PR: http://eepurl.com/blzyVr
2015 Flyer: http://bit.ly/
Daily Lineup Flyer: http://bit.ly/
Ticketing Link: www.mambybeach.com
Mamby on the Beach, a lakeside festival reincarnated from a weekly Chicago party in the mid-2000s that celebrated a unified energy, stemming from the city it was born with artists like Green Velvet/Cajmere, Derrick Carter, and many more. In 2015, React Presents breathes new life into this energy, combined with the unmatched summer time vibes of Chicago, to host the new annual two-day festival, Mamby on the Beach.
The goal of Mamby is to reflect the unparalleled experience of Chicago in the summer and preserve the history of Chicago as the home of house music. Mamby curates established and rising live performances from artists in the indie-dance music world to best represent the summertime vibes of Chicago. Mamby focuses on legendary artists who are still pushing boundaries and representing Chicago’s own house music. Emerging artists from house and techno recognize the influence Chicago has had on their music, and Mamby takes pride in shining a light on these artists for years to come.
Mamby On The Beach
July 11 & 12, 2015
4100 South Lake Shore Drive
18+ | 1 PM